Youth Basketball Leagues In Lexington
An Overview Of Our Youth Basketball Leagues
Hoop Dreams is dedicated to basketball players of all skill levels who want to take their game to the next level. Along with lead instructor Mike Scott, the Hoop Dreams staff strives to help athletes become stronger, faster, and better players. At our youth basketball leagues, players work with experienced coaches who know what it takes to become the best.
Keep in mind that all of our youth basketball leagues focus on teamwork, as well as offensive and defensive game tactics. You can expect to improve your existing skills and learn more so you can become a more proficient, confident player on the court. All league participants will be instructed by Hoop Dreams coaches.
Sign Up For Our Next Youth Basketball League
Summer League 2021 Details
- Start Date: Sunday, June 8, 2021
- HD Summer League Registration is NOW OPEN.
- *ONE* Skills Training session
- *8 Games* – this is a game focused league (no practices).
- Games will be played on Tuesday evenings with potential Friday evenings and/or Sunday afternoons.Dates to Remember:
- Skills Assessment: Tuesday, June 8th
- Age Divisions:
- 3/4th Grade
- 5/6th Grade
- 7/8th Grade
- All participants will receive an HD T-Shirt for participation in Summer League